Go to Elementor > Element Pack Settings > API Settings and you will find Google Map API Key field. You have to put your API key there.
1.Go to Plugins > Add New
3. And Pick the Reqiured Plugin Zip File Form Extras > Useful PLugins Folder Form Theme File.
4. Now, click Choose File
6. Now, Install All Plugins One By One. Form The Folder.
3. Now, Choose File form Theme file > inc Folder > ocdi > demo Files >
(note: see file extention & choose file carefully)
5. Please wait until the demo data is imported properly because it may take a while.
6. And finally when demo data importation is finished successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
1. Go to Appearance >Themes
2. Click Activate Button >Twenty Twenty Theme
3. Click Theme Details
7. When the coursia-wp.zip file is uploaded and installed completely you will see “Theme installed successfully” message. But you should not activate this one, because when Coursiatheme will be updated to a later version all modification you have made directly in the Coursia theme will be lost . Hence, we suggest you to install and activate the Coursia Child theme we provide for your convenience.
8. Finally, Click Activate Button to activate the Child theme.